Safety Protocols (including COVID)
I am fully vaccinated (including boosters) and wear an N95 mask while treating patients. Please read below regarding other practice guidelines including patient masking and rescheduling.
Because I work with vulnerable populations including women in fertility treatment and who are pregnant, I am following these practices and procedures below.
As a reminder, here are some of the steps I am taking to ensure everyone’s safety:
- I’m doing my best with scheduling so clients don’t cross paths at the door or in the waiting room.
- The bathroom key holder is now plastic vs. cloth and is disinfected after each use.
- You will have a clean area in the room to rest your belongings.
- The front office and treatment room are ventilated and the air is cleaned by use of HEPA filter with UV light. All surfaces are disinfected between patients and treatment table sheets are new.
- Table set up: I use paper/disposable one-time use lap coverings. Pillows have vinyl/waterproof coverings that are cleaned between visits. Any blankets, towels, pillowcases or sheets are clean/one-time use. Sheets are laundered by Mission Linen.
- I continue to use CNT (clean needle technique) which includes pre-sterilized disposable needles, using alcohol to clean the points before needling and other important safety practices that are the cornerstone of any safe acupuncture clinic.
- There is a sink for staff use so I can more easily wash our hands throughout our shift.
Thank you for trusting me with your care!