How should I prepare?
- Before your initial visit, please complete new patient paperwork.
- If available, please bring recent lab work and if applicable, basal body charts.
- Please arrive wearing a clean mask that fits snugly.
- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after your visit.
- Refrain from a strong work out shortly before or after your session.
- Avoid drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations shortly before or after whenever possible.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink
. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post
. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.